Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me


So I'm a year older today. * huge sigh* I want to embrace my 30's. But it's just so hard! I long to be in my 20's again, to be younger. There's nothing wrong with being 31. Nothing at all. I just can't believe that I am 31 already. It seems like yesterday (cliche-ish, I know) I was graduating from high school with my whole life ahead of me. 30 was so far away! But now, here I am, 31, mother of 2 married for 8 years now. I still have my whole life ahead of me. The people who are older than me are rolling their eyes saying "whatever". But I'm sure they all went through the same thing. So I will embrace my new decade of life with gusto. I will make the next 10 years better than the last 10 years. And I will not complain about being "old" anymore. At least I will try. So happy birthday to me. *sigh*

No comments: