Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ady hearts Aiden



My sweet little girl has her first crush. Every time we log onto the computer to check Aiden's update she freaks! She squeals with delight and starts pointing. I believe she is even saying "Aiden!". It's the sweetest thing! I asked her this morning if she loved Aiden and she said yeah. I wonder if this means she expects us to move to Texas to be close to her first love? Hmmm.... I wouldn't mind. Her daddy might have a problem though. So just know, Aiden, that your girlfriend in Arizona just adores you and can't get enough of your smiley, handsome face. Someday we will make it there so you two can meet and make plans. For now, a big "Muah!" from Ady. And many hugs to your mommy and daddy (Christy and David) for all the "things" they have been through because they love you so much! Many get well vibes!

2 comments:

ChristyinTexas said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Aiden sending lots of sugars to his sassy lil' Arizona Cardinal, Ady....Much love sweetie!

NinjaMom said...

She threw a kiss right back at him! I seriously think we will have to visit just so they can meet and play or something. Young love.